- Student-Loan Debt.
- Psychopathologizing and Medicating Noncompliance.
- Schools That Educate for Compliance and Not for Democracy.
- “No Child Left Behind” and “Race to the Top.”
- Shaming Young People Who Take Education—But Not Their Schooling—Seriously.
- The Normalization of Surveillance.
- Fundamentalist Religion and Fundamentalist Consumerism.
DON’T LET THEM SCARE YOU!
Even if you’re trapped in debt, get angry.
Even if you like you iPhone, get angry.
Even if you like your meds, get angry.
COMPLACENCY IS THE ENEMY